Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A couple more Walgreens deals

Thanks to Tracy for this Valentines' heads-up:

I wanted to pass around that Walgreen's has their Valentine stuff 75% off already. I went to two different stores in the Dayton, OH area.

If the Jane deal didn't satisfy your need for makeup, check your Walgreens for clearanced Revlon ColorStay foundation. It's reportedly clearanced to 3.29, and there's an EasySaver coupon for $3 off any ColorStay product (page 14).

There is also a $1 manufacturer's coupon for any Revlon face product from the 1/13 paper insert. Revlon products are buy one, get one 50% this week. Your total will depend on exactly how they ring up. Worst case scenario, $1.07 overage for two (without the manufacturer's coupon). Best case? More overage. :-)

I'll add that the ColorStay qualifies for the Walgreens Vacation Cash promotion, but read the details (in the February EasySaver catalog) before you buy any extra products for the promo. It sounds to me like you have to spend an insane amount to even use the "rewards."

Edit: It appears my math skills went out the window when I wrote this (I was thinking BOGO, not BOG1/2). Numbers are now corrected. :-)

0 comments: