Monday, December 17, 2007

A Few Good Deals...

There are a number excellent buys to be had this week. Crystal highlights several Target deals, and here are a couple more...

If you have the store coupons, you can still get free string cheese and cheap cream cheese. (If you don't have the coupons, you can go here and print as many as you need.)

Boodle.com has coupons for BOGO Tropicana Juice Drinks. I believe they retail for about $1.59. There are Target printables for Troicana non-chilled juice for $1/1, which I think would work to combine. (Let me know your experience... I haven't actually done it yet.) Using two Target printables and one BOGO, you should be able to get them free with a bit of overage.

Cuties clementines are reported to be on sale for $4.99/5 lb box this week. You can combine the $1.50 Target printable with the $1.00 insert coupon to get them for $2.49 a box.

Due to the weather, I've hardly done any grocery shopping recently. I thought I finally had my chance last week, but it ended up being a grab-a-few-things-and-get-home-as-soon-as-possible trip, when the weather turned bad yet again. I need to pick up some basics at Aldi, but I'm really looking forward to hitting Kroger. Check out Crystals' run-down of the deals.

0 comments: