Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Walgreens: $5/20 ***Friday only***

Walgreens is offering another $x/xx coupon--this one is good only on Friday, June 13. You can print your coupon at this link.

Unfortunately, they have added a new clause to this coupon: Minimum subtotal must equal $20 or more before sales tax; subtotal must include all other applied discounts and coupons. If you're still needing to pick up some of the June FAR items, this would be a good chance to do it. Otherwise, it looks like a lot OOP.

4 comments:

Emanual said...

It is a lot OOP, I agree. Boo Hiss Wags.

However, I think combined with a RR deal, it gets a little better. I was going to buy some All on sale and with Q anyway, so if I add 4 12 packs of Diet Coke on to that All I was going to buy anyway, I get to $20, and then I get $5 off and then $3 RR back, effectively making my soda 75 a 12 pack. Not too bad for Diet Coke . . .

Marin said...

CAn I double check that is still has to be a $20 subtotal after using RR? Are RR like cash, or like a coupon?
Thanks!

Unknown said...

Marin,

Technically, RRs are manufacturer's coupons. However, Walgreens does advertise that you may "use them like cash," so that may allow for an exception on the coupon issue. However, the short answer is that I don't know for sure, because their coupon/RR policies are somewhat contradictory. You can always ask!

OnlyOnSale said...

I took mine to Publix and scored some great deals :) If your publix takes them, watch out for next time.. Here's what I did: http://onlyonsale.blogspot.com/2008/06/publix.html