Thursday, May 29, 2008

Walgreens: June free after rebate items

The June EasySaver period begins on Friday, May 30. For May/June overlap deals, check this post. To view the June EasySaver catalog, click here. Here's to hoping you enjoy this month's rather unusual section of FAR items.

Multi-Betic Multi-Vitamins, 60 pack, up to $9.99; use $2 coupon from the Diabetic Products site (must complete brief diabetes-related survey) for some profit.

Walgreens Gluco-Shot, 2 oz, up to $1.99.

Walgreens Calcium Creamies, 75 pack, up to $5.99.

Walgreens Water Filtration Replacement Cartridge, up to $6.99

Theragran, 130 pack, up to $4.99.

Ecotrin Low-Strength Tablets, 45 pack, up to $2; use $1 coupon from 5/11 newspaper insert.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd love this month's FAR deals if I was over 60!

Lori said...

Ugh, this is almost enough for me to totally give up on Walgreens altogether. Almost, though I probably won't! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not picking up anything from the FAR this month! I'll use my gift card for things we can ACTUALLY use.

Maybe we'll see some good RR deals this month! :)

Sienna said...

Maybe if they have another $10/$30 coupon, I'll consider it. Thanks for the multi-betic link.