Saturday, May 10, 2008

True Lemon Samples and Airborne savings

Crystal at Money Saving Mom recently posted about receiving True Lemon samples. I'll second her recommendation--I love the stuff in water, icees, and smoothies. Click here to request your own samples.

And if you fall in love with the stuff like I did, here's an additional deal for you: Coupons.com, Coupon Bug, and Boodle.com have printable coupons for $1 off True Lemon, True Lime, or True Orange products. Boxes of True Lemon packets are regularly priced at $1.99 at Walgreens, so I often pick it up with the coupons (thus making it half price) when I have some extra RRs.

Additionally, if you blog about the True citrus products, you can get 15 free packets in the flavor of your choice. Click here for more details.

Airborne Products: To get a printable coupon for $2 off Airborne health products, click here.

0 comments: