Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Longs drug store: Huggies

Since I'm not personally familiar with Longs, I don't generally post deals for them. However, I'm happy to pass on the deals others share. Here's what Charlene had to say about the sales this week...

I have been finding some great deals at Longs lately and the stores are so nice and quiet (and well stocked) compared to Walgreens, Target and Walmart.

In this week's ad they have Huggies Bath products, lotions or wipes for 1.99- with a $1 mail in rebate. I have never done rebates there but thought I'd give it a chance since $1.99 is a great price to begin with- minus the .50/1 or $1/1 coupons out there. Rebate is a max of 2 on Huggies but there are also rebates this month for Kandoo, Huggies diapers, Pampers, Avent btls and Formula.

Thanks, Charlene!

0 comments: