Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Organize your coupons! :-)

I've let myself get a bit behind on clipping and organizing coupons the last couple months. I had the fliers, but my "system" had kind of gone out the window. So one morning last week, I took a couple of hours to go through my entire coupon box, eliminate expireds, and clip and organize the valid coupons.

I didn't get it completely finished, but it was far better, and provides needed motivation to keep my coupon box organized. It's so much easier to maintain a system that's already in place than to attempt to deal with a sloppy mess.

My challenge to you is to set a time to go through your coupons, eliminate the expired ones, and organize the ones that are still good. There's no point in saving coupons unless you can use them! :-)

And while you're getting rid of coupons, consider passing them on to members of the military who can use them.

4 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Great advice, Bethany. I need to do the same thing tomorrow. I have gotten behind. Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, I need a system for this. I just started with coupons this week and they are in a little pile until I figure out where else to put them...

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I have been there....recently! A question: how much does it usually cost to send a package of coupons overseas? It depends on the weight I'm sure, but it's something I would like to and am just trying to figure it all out. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sarah,

If you can mail to an APO, it's the same price as postage in the U.S.