Saturday, February 2, 2008

Walgreens deals: February 3-9

Life has been a bit crazy lately, and I didn't even pay attention to next week's Walgreens deals until tonight. Crystal has shared deals for the coming week here, and I'll plan to post others as I discover them.

Thanks to Sally for sharing this deal:

There is a good deal on Stayfree Dry at Walgreens this week. The packages of 10-12 are on sale for $2.50 each and there is a printable for $2.00 off. This printable can be printed six times! That makes the packages of pads $0.50 each. Link to coupon.

After I bought my Stayfree at Walgreens, a Catalina for $2.75 off for Always Dry printed up. This coupon is good until March 3, so I’ll be watching the Walgreens flyer for a good deal!

Time to stock up!

The Chapstick Naturals deal from last week is reported to work through the end of the February EasySaver period: Naturals are on sale for $2 and produce a $2 RR, making it free after RR. Just be sure you use up the RRs before they expire!

Free set of photo prints

0 comments: